Graffiti Everywhere

16:59


As soon as we got off the tube station, graffiti art welcomed us here and there

Super late post! I went to the East End part of London with my friend Ain we explored around Shoreditch and Brick Lane one day after we attended LFWend. It's a place for hipsters, chic people, fashionistas and etc. There were lots of boutiques, cafes, vintage shops and many many chic stores. We did a lot of walking, exploring, picture taking and appreciating everything we saw. We went to a cat cafe for brunch, yes you read that right and that's for another post.  I didn't take a lot of pictures but my friend did so you can go over to her blog and check it out too! 

If you have been around Shoreditch and Brick Lane or anywhere in London, recommend me places I can explore and places to eat too! I'm still new around London and everywhere is foreign to me. Anyway, hope you enjoyed my very artsy and colourful post until next time.


PHOTO BY: CAPTAINEVERLAND & YOURS TRULY



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram