BARCELONA: Modernisme at Passeig de Gràcia

22:32

 Casa Batlló also known as Casa dels ossos (House of Bones)
Casa Milà "La Pedrera"


Hola everyone! It's been a while and I mean it's been a year hahaha. Yes, yes I know I'm terrible at this whole blogging thing but I do try after a year haha. I'm not even sure if I have any readers left or does anyone read my blog? T_T

Anyway quick update of the whole year gap, pretty much been studying and going to placements and living the student life (means being broke and studying). I had stressful times but at the end of it, I have passed my 1st year which I am so delighted after all the challenges and stress. I have now finished the quarter part of my 2nd year. Time does fly indeed and that pretty much summarises what I have been up to.

Therefore, a holiday is what I deserve and if you think you've worked so hard or need a break from all the stress go on holiday too! You deserve it! So, my chosen destination was Barcelona, Spain because I haven't been and my friend was spanish so why not! It was my first time and I was able to visit most of the places I wanted to see. So one of the places I went to see was the modernisme buildings located in Passeig de Gràcia. Apart from these buildings, Passeig de Gràcia is also a popular place for shoppers so if you want to shop till you drop you can shop here haha. If you want to find out more about the history of these wonderful gorgeous buildings, just click the link on the caption area. It was quite difficult to take a picture with these places without people in the background as a lot of people from around the globe visits this place, full of tourist like me haha. I hope you enjoyed that. I will be back again soon, not in a year haha. See you on my next post!


PHOTO BY: YOURS TRULY




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram