Twenty Seventeen

13:58


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

First post of the year! How are you? I hope you had a good start to the year if not, I'm sure it will get better if not now perhaps later so don't let it get to you too much :) So as I have posted on my twitter, snapchat and instagram, this post is going to be a little personal - what I mean is I'm going to open about myself a little, a summary of my 2016 and perhaps plans for 2017.

Here it goes, even though my 2016 hasn't been the best year ever, I am still thankful and appreciate how blessed I am to be alive, doing things I love, surrounded by my family and long-time friends. Although through the good times, I also had a really stressful time with uni and relationship wise. Me and my now ex-boyfriend who were together for such a long time (and I'm not talking about 1 or 3 years, more than 5 years lol); broke up during times where essay deadline and placement was coming up. I struggled a lot on moving on and overcoming it. It was a really difficult time for me and I'm not exactly sure how I did it but I did it haha. Then after my placement, I received an award which I became more appreciative of myself for being strong and overcoming whatever challenge in life I face. So I became really busy and focused more on myself and my studies that's where I decided to come back to blogging again.

My plans for 2017 is to make the most out of it, go with the flow and it's the year where everything that I do is all for myself. I want to live the single life. Do things I haven't done before like rock climbing, martial arts and hiking. Be happier. Meet friends more frequently. Meet new people probably? Travel more. Eat healthy. Drink more water. Hit the gym. BLOG MORE. Basically focus solely on myself and do even better on my studies. If you're wondering if I'm going to date or would date soon, I don't want to although my friends said to just go with the flow but I think I will pass on dating for now. I want to find myself and love myself before I do that. It's also tiring getting attached to someone easily and they don't really give a shit lol. Therefore, this year is all me, myself and I. How about you? What are your plans for this year?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram